cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv stick

dont know how to connect my now tv stick to my wireless network it says follow instructions on tele but mine just says no signal so im stuck thx

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does it say no signal or no HDMi signal on TV screen which is blank ?

Then if so are you using the supplied power adapter that came with the Stick or are you taking power from the USB port on your television ?

When setting up the new Stick have you selected the correct HDMI input source on your television by pressing the input or source button on the TV remote controller.

Have you tried a different HDMI port on your television, if using an external HDMI switcher box or Soundbar plugged directly into the Stick try temporarily bypassing them ?

Sometimes in your TV picture menu settings HDMI CEC or HDMI Enhanced Mode effects the HDMI source signal (maybe try switching them off).

Out of curiosity what is the make and model of your TV ?

Have you got a second TV in the home to temporary setup the Stick ?

Or there is a picture on screen but it says no WiFi signal or you are seeing a red cross on screen instead of a green tick message when attempting to setup the wifi ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know if this linked article below helps or not ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick 

Where i am not sure if your television screen HDMI input source doesn't recognise the Stick when first plugged in or when setting up the Stick the Stick will not connect to your Home Wifi Router after you have selected the Wifi network from the list and entered your wifi password, where the next step it will check the internet connection and normally shows three green ticks that the Stick has successfully connected to your Router.

Then it should jump to the next screen page and ask to enter a six digit code seen on the television screen by going to the webpage indicated on the television screen instructions.