cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

free 1 month entertainment pass didn't download when i set up smart stick

I bought a smart stick from B&M today and set up OK but at the point it was supposed to redeem the 1 month free entertainment pass which came with the smart stick, there was an error message to advise to contact a NOW TV advisor. I contacted 'the advisor' but all it is is a bot and none of the problem options relate to my situation. I've emailed a complaint. How long does it normally take for them to get back to their customers?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I see you have met the Nowbot; he is supposed to be the presenter of Help services, but that ‘s’ somehow turned into a ‘v’ 😢

Try here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

Use the little blue down arrow to get the the real Live Chat, who should be able to sort out this frequent issue for you.

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.