cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

claiming my free now tv stick

I had an email offering me a free stick worth £14.99 but would need to pay the P&P. however it will not let me claim it and i have been looking for how to contact someone on here for an hour going in circles. does anyone have any suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat and see if they can help you claiming the free stick with the £5 P&P charge from the email offer you received.

Link here for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

after the lady tried for 15 minutes to help it wasn't working, I was only going to do this as it was basically free but this is just too much hassle. never mind. thank you for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I had the same problem. Got escalated to tech support but they could not help either. Spent over an hour on the webchat to get sorted. But still not working. It keeps asking me to enter credit card and sign up to new subscription. Even when tech support asked to buy a stick and they would re-imburse me, this failed and would not take payment.

Guess this is not such a good offer 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I had the same problem. Got escalated to tech support but they could not help either. Spent over an hour on the webchat to get sorted. But still not working. It keeps asking me to enter credit card and sign up to new subscription. Even when tech support asked to buy a stick and they would re-imburse me, this failed and would not take payment.

Guess this is not such a good offer 😞

No such thing as a free lunch I received 2 emails with this offer and declined both.

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently there is. Got mine today 🤷🏻‍♂️