cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

stick is crap

Just got my now to be stick today, it is getting very hot far too quick and keeps saying no connection.  Even though when I check connection it says excellent.  I try to load a program and it just shows the loading dots then says no network connectio...

Now tv stick NOT WORKING

now tv stick after months of working fine now does not work and hasnt for a week. Cant watch anything. It just says " sorry something went wrong, were on it, well be back shortly". Its been like this for a week. My now tv stick works fine downstairs....

Now TV App Issues

Just spotted this morning on both my Now TV Sticks, that the Now TV App seems to have uninstalled itself......... added it back in but it still doesn't work, reading some other Posts it seems like there is some sort of widespread issue?????? Hopefull...

Review

I would advice people not to get this, been having non stop issues on both the now tv sticks in my house, contacted the customer service and was told they would send me a stick and passes, then I was told I was only getting the stick, they said i wou...

Resolved! Connection issue....... HDCP???

Hi folks, hope some of you can help....... I am at work, so have no access to my TV, stick or box. My partner is at home and has has reported problems watching our Now TV stick and box. She is getting a message on screen which I have a photo of and h...

69260471_722308954889559_2112778276433821696_n.jpg

Authentication not changing

I was doing a factory reset on my device but messed up and due to anxiety I went to back of device and held the button down for full factory reset signalled by three flashes. The code I had to enter during setup remained the same. I didn't complete s...

My device

I had the now tv box but now I just got the stick and its saying I have wait to next month to add divece 

Now TV stick stuck updating

When I plug in the now tv stick, it says connect to the network and then wants to update the software. This seems to be a loop I am stuck in. As it repeats and repeats. Any ideas? i have tried the factory reset and help support got me to disable netw...

Smart Stick - hidden wireless access point?

Family got the Now TV stick recently. How can I disable the (hidden) wireless access point (WiFi-Direct) the Now TV Stick seems to have created for itself, which apparently can be addressed on the Now TV Box(s) as seen here on the forum for the Black...