cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW TV Stick displayPort

Hi all,I have a problem. I bought a new TV but the space between the HDMI port and the body of the TV is to small to fit the Stick. Can i use a displayPort cable to connect my NOW TV Smart Stick to my TV?Thanks...

Not tv stick not working on sky network

My sons now TV stick was working fine till a few weeks ago.  It started coming up saying can not connect to network. We can see the network. It connects fine. Says Wifi is excellent but cant do anything on the stick. If I use my mobile has a hotspot ...

Resolved! What is going on with my stick

I have had my Now TV stick since  February no problems til last week. I have had to do a reset everyday. It works fine for the evening then when I turn on the following day I get the home screen and the remote won't work - so I reset again and the sa...

Wont connect

My now tv stick says it cant connect try later yet i can get ont my app (nextflix youtube etc) any advise on thisThanks

Poor Streaming Quality

I got a TV Stick last week with a free months Sky Sports pass and as with a lot of people I am suffering from the intermittent poor quality issues while watching live sports events. I also have an entertainment pass and this streams fine, without any...

Problems with sky sports and USB stick

Hi, I've had now tv for a while and have no issues streaming anything. I still have no issues when streaming through a smart tv with the now tv app or my phone. However, the smart sticks are struggling with sky sports and watching a live premiership ...

Resolved! How to change name of device

Hi there. I recently bought a smart tv which has built in Now tv.I  now wish for the original stick to go into the bedroom .So I have renamed it Bedroom but still the remote control doesn't work. After putting new batteries in pls help

Now tv fire stick

My fire stick will not connect to network I without needing reset every time I unplug it getting thrown at the wall in a minute it’s so frustrating to go through the process every time I want to watch it and I only use it at night time as I work away...

Now TV remote needs constant pairing

Hey there, I have had the stick for about a year now, from the beginning the remote would be slow to wake up but now i need to reboot the stick and pair the remote every time i want to use it (I have changed the batteries, no difference)... Any ideas...