cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Can we have a 1080i setting for the TV Stick?

is there an area in the forums section for suggestions and new features for TV now ?can we have a manual 1080i (interlace) setting for the stick please in the display settings as well as the 1080p settings please. 

Freezing/double sounds ..

Hey guys, every day my nowtv don't work an I have to reset my TV an my router just to try solve which takes about 3-4 resets at a time to get it to work. It either lags/freeze's completely or the sound will play double of it an sound like a robot, th...

Remote stick on pairing

my remote stopped working this morning. I have followed all instructions to try and re pair the remote but get no green lights when I hold the button down. The odd time I have had a green light just shining but still nothing happens. So I reset the s...

Now tv stick keeps freezing during setup

I have followed the instructions on his to set the stick up but it keeps freezing on the select WiFi screen, I have updated the software and turned the router on etc but it still keeps on freezing and will not recognise any key presses, any ideas?

terrible picture quality on sky sports - Sun 15 Dec 2019

Activated my sky sports week pass today.  I have the HD boost. The stick is less than 12 inches from the Virgin Superhub. Ping 32 ms Download35.63 Mb/s Upload 9.83 Mb/s This is what I get...  For reference  this is what I get in Sky Cinema.  Can I ha...

IMG_20191215_193542661.jpg IMG_20191215_193537608.jpg IMG_20191215_193539542.jpg IMG_20191215_174157695.jpg

Set up

My screen keeps saying ‘sorry something went wrong’ I don’t know how to solve this as it’s connected to the internet successfully 

HD Boost - Has it now gone widely to customers??????

Just spotted on my Now TV Stick, when in I go in to the Live Programming Guide in both Sports and Entertainment Sections, that a box has now appeared giving me the opportunity of the £3 HD and 5.1 Audio Boost......... you click on it and it gives you...

Resolved! Now tv stick

So ive had the stick for not even 3 weeks and the thing has just stopped working. Its like the remote control is not working yet it still turns my tv on and off 郎. Anyone any ideas what i can do? Ive already unplugged, reset, plugged into the wall ra...

Cancel sports day pass

How can I possibly cancel a sports day pass my toddler managed to buy when I went to the kitchen even though the TV wasn’t even on! All the help articles say you need to speak to someone and then you just can’t. I can’t afford £10 right before Christ...

How to get a replacement YELLOW remote?

I have lost my Now TV remote. It was the yellow one which came originally with my yellow stick. I have looked on the Now TV accessories page on the Sky Store for a replacement stick. But they all seem to be black. I would like to get a replacement ye...