cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV Stick. Something went wrong

Last night our stick stopped working and said something went wrong. Tried re set. Unplugged overnight. Still not working this morning. I have another stick so tried that same message. I also have a box so put that in and it’s working fine. Anyone got...

Problems using remote control

My father, who has very poor site, wants an on/off button, channel up/down (just to cycle through the sports channels), and volume up/down with BIG buttons.Anyone have any suggestions?

Multiple Now TV Stick with Sport Passes

Purchased two new Now TV sticks each with 3 months Sports Pass, I have set up one in the living room, all good with the 3 months Sports showing on my account. I would like to set up the other stick in another room in the house, how will the 3 months ...

HELP!!!!! NO New Channels

Hi All I noticed on my Now TV mobile app that there is 3 new channels  (Vice, Challenge and Pick) went onto my Stick and no new channels just the usual selection available to watch. Same goes for my Now TV box.....Both running latest software version...

Now tv stick trouble with WiFi

Hello has anyone else had any issues with the now tv stick not connecting to your WiFi all the time? It’s not my broadband as I have a smart tv and Netflix and everything else works fine I’m finding I have to reset my now tv multiple times and still ...

Adding MAC address

My password is correct but not accepted by the stick. The screen tells me is could be the MAC address which might be blocked by my router. It tells me to add D8:31:34:3E:1F:79 but I haven’t got a clue on how to go about it. Would someone be able to h...

Seeing picture when fast forwarding & rewinding (stick)

im liking this new stick - but when I fast forward or rewind I am not getting a picture of it fast forwarding or rewinding so if I want to skip something I cannot see at what position I am at of the film. am i doing something wrong , its getting tedi...

YouTube App - crashes

Recently every time I’m on the YouTube app it crashes, my remote stops responding, ends up shutting the app down completely and I have to do a full factory reset to pair my remote again. Only seems to happen Whilst using the YouTube app. 

Now TV Passes

Can I have my cake and eat it? I have a (hopefully good) dilemma but I want to take advantage of both. I already have a Now TV account from previously using Now TV passes but I have only used these to watch content on a computer. I now have a new Now...