cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Somthing went wrong

My now tv stick (roku) isnt wirking. Im getting a message that says "sorry something went wrong". What can i do?

Featue suggestion: screen cast/mirror from other device

Hello,I think the only missing and a key feature on Now TV stick is the ability to cast/mirror from another device (mobile/computer). There's a third party app as well available on Now TV stick: PlayTo but that calls for a monthly subscription fee to...

Now stick disconnecting

I have two now tv sticks which auto detected display setting and they both keep disconnecting from hdmi and going to a black screen then come back on after a couple of seconds. They are both brand new. Please help it happens quite often but sporadica...

Replacement now tv stick

I need help trying to get a replacement for my now tv stick as I have had it less than a year and the other night it just decided to cut out. thanks in advance 

Now tv live tv blurry and in watchable

I have a now tv stick and when ever we what to watch the live tv it is blurry and pixelated and in watchable we have no problems watching anything else on the stick as this onlyhappens on live Tv no matter what we are trying to watch when we first go...

Hayu pass

Hi I am a now tv broadband and TV customer, is anyone else still having the issue where they can't purchase the hayu pass? 

Resolved! Can i login if i buy a new stick?

I need to buy a new stick and i have a account with live passes so can i login to the account i have if i buy a new stick and what happens to the passes that i have all ready as the one i am going to buy comes pre loaded with passes but i dont want t...

Adding a stick including vouchers

I bought a new stick with 1 month passes included as it’s cheaper than buying just the stick. When I am asked to activate the vouchers on my mobile device I can’t as I already have an active voucher. The TV screen then gives me the “Oops something we...