cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Stick wont connect to router

HiMy Now TV stick is not connecting to my router again. It is about 6 inches from the router with nothing in between so of course that isn't the cause. No other device is having any issue connecting to the router. Resetting the router will seemingly ...

Connecting nowtv stick to a new router

Hi, we haven't had nowtv l8ng and have had a new BT router connected today, but can't figure out how to connect the new TV stick to that new router. We are still on the first month of our trial package 

Will NowTv stick work with.......

Hi, I have an old Samsung UE40ES5500 smart TV which does not support the NowTV App. If i bought a stick would that work or am i wasting my money?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Can I check my smart stick without activating pass?

Hi there, I have just purchased a smart stick with a 2 month entertainment pass. However, my Sky service doesn't end until 9th Feb, and I really want to check out Now TV before that date to make sure I'll get all the content I need. So, if I plug the...

keep having to sign in on TV

I need a solution as to why I have to sign in repeatedly every time the LG TV is switchedon...been with NOWTV for ages and it used to stay signed in.Currently using NOWTV stick plugged into USB of TV.I am fed up with having to enter the router passwo...

Minimum requirements for NowTV's 5.1

Does anyone know the minimum requirements for NowTV's 5.1 to actually be happy?! e.g. must it be HDCP2.2 HDMI 2.0b HDR DD+ / DD-TrueHD as a bare minimum?! I simply cannot find anything that'll coerce 5.1 out of this thing!

Sky cinema keeps turning off

First time using the now tv stick watched a film earlier on played fine  now trying to watch darkest minds on sky cinema and it keeps freezing and turning itself off  what’s wrong with it. So annoying has taken in excess of 5 hours to watch 50 mins