cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Setting now TV stick up issue

Hello I am trying to activate my nowtv stuck , it comes with free month passes , it gives me a code on the TV and I follow the instructions on my mobile , I opened an account and when it asks for bank details I keep gettin "something went wrong messa...

Code for smart stick

Who, I am having trouble entering the code into my phone. When I do I get an error message as soon as I press continue to choose passes, telling me something went wrong at now tv and to refresh the page, This has been going on for 4 days and I am thi...

Resolved! Now tv stick

Hi just got a now tv stick first setup I got the code on the TV go on on the site to actived the stick but they ask for the bank details and don't want to put my bank details are they any oder options to activate the stick with out putting the bank d...

Unable to login via virgin

I'm 99% certain that nowtv is blocking my IP as I can login to my account via my mobile phone, but not via my virgin line or its WiFi. My nowtv stick just keeps coming up "we can't log you in right now, please try again later"  I think it has somethi...

Unable to log in - stick

I purchased a Now TV stick 3 days ago. All working well up until last night. I've gone to use it today and I can't sign in to my account. It says "oops, something went wrong, please try again later" I have changed USB ports, turned my device off and ...

Resolved! New box + existing year sub

Hi I have a 1 year (black Friday) sub to entertainment and movies and I've just bought a new 4K box, which has vouchers included.  Will the vouchers be applied when my existing sub ends? Also do I get to choose when the other vouchers get used? As I'...

Stick freezing after being on standby

Hi. I've had my stick a week. Everytime the stick goes into standby it completely freezes. They only way we can get it to work is by completing the hard reset and setting it up EVERY DAY. it is getting tiresome. I assume this is a faulty stick? How d...