cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why cant I connect my new stick to my existing account

I have now TV in living room, I want to watch now TV in bedroom. Bought a now TV stick and tryed to connect it to my existing account, but it won't connect. What am I doing wrong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe try a factory reset by holding in the reset button on the new stick for 6 secs whilst the stick is powered on connected to your bedroom television.

After you have re entered your wifi router password and hopefully the stick connects to your home network, you should be then greeted on screen with a six digit code that you need to activate by following the instructions on your TV screen.

Then when you go to the nowtv web page to activate the stick make sure you use the same exact email address or username and password that you have on your Living Room stick.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe try a factory reset by holding in the reset button on the new stick for 6 secs whilst the stick is powered on connected to your bedroom television.

After you have re entered your wifi router password and hopefully the stick connects to your home network, you should be then greeted on screen with a six digit code that you need to activate by following the instructions on your TV screen.

Then when you go to the nowtv web page to activate the stick make sure you use the same exact email address or username and password that you have on your Living Room stick.