cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miketurn
Regular 2

Where's the Smart Stick with 1 month Sports Pass?

I thought there was going to be a smart stick with a 1 month sports pass for £29.99?

Can't see it anywhere yet. Smiley Indifferent

0 Thanks
12 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Where's the Smart Stick with 1 month Sports Pass?

@Miketurn

I know it was mentioned in Sky's press release, they may have changed their mind or it could be an exclusive to the NOW TV website (which I expect the stick only option for £14.99 will be). I'd suggest seeing what comes up on NOW TV website on Monday which is the date NOW TVnhave been emailing.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been on to Now tv this morning and they are denying all knowledge of a sports package for £29.99 with the smart stick. They are basically saying if it has never been advertised by Now tv that sky are liars

@Miketurnwrote:

I thought there was going to be a smart stick with a 1 month sports pass for £29.99?

Can't see it anywhere yet. Smiley Indifferent

0 Thanks
beachbum
Contributor 1

I bought my stick at Argos on retail stores' launch day, Fri 23rd Feb; £29.99 inc 1 month Sports Pass (+ bonus Sky Store voucher too).

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@beachbumwrote:

I bought my stick at Argos on retail stores' launch day, Fri 23rd Feb; £29.99 inc 1 month Sports Pass (+ bonus Sky Store voucher too).

I wonder why you couldn't (and still can't) buy it from the Argos website. It isn't (or hasn't) been listed on there as yet.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV aren't selling it directly on the website as of yet. Other retailers are slow offering it online so it might appear over the next few days. 

In the meantime @beachbum If you can post the catalogue number (should be on your Argos receipt) then it might be useful to other members.

0 Thanks
beachbum
Contributor 1

Yes, it wasn't listed on the Argos website when I purchased it; but I went to a physical store and it (sky Sports 1 month + stick) was listed on the self-service machines.

PebblesAB
First Poster

I’ve just had this msg from the Facebook page;
Thanks for your question! Oh you'll be able to get the smart stick with a one month sports pass for £29.99. Such a deal.
0 Thanks
beachbum
Contributor 1

@beachbumwrote:

Yes, it wasn't listed on the Argos website when I purchased it; but I went to a physical store and it (sky Sports 1 month + stick) was listed on the self-service machines.

826/8459 Argos, in-store. Stick + 1 month Sky Sports £29.99

robert1997
Scholar 5

Good to know @beachbum. Thanks for that. I've a few friends interested Smiley Happy

0 Thanks