cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is smart stick back in stock?

Is there any info for when the smart stick will be back in stock? 

Thanks 

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Being a customer just like you i wouldn't be able to answer that question, where over on the NowTV Twitter site, they are telling customers no date yet when the stick will be back in stock.

If you are not waiting for a replacement or an unfulfilled order directly from NowTV, then perhaps consider a NowTV stick from Argos with a bundled pass where they are currently selling the stick with either one month cinema or two month entertainment for £14.99.

https://www.argos.co.uk/browse/technology/set-top-boxes-recorders-and-satellite/smart-tv-boxes/c:30222/brands:now-tv/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for your reply, didn’t even think to check if they were being sold elsewhere so will order one from Argos, thanks 😊 

chai
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

Argos also seem to have very limited stocks of the sticks at the moment.

However Argos does seem to have plenty of 4K boxes and it is on offer at £35 at the moment.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Would you be able to confirm when the Now TV sticks are back in stock? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @chai 

Yeah i noticed last night that Argos stock for the NowTV stick for £14.99 with either the bundled one month cinema voucher or two month entertainment voucher wasn't available in the stores near me (must be clearing stock) 😠.

The £14.99 stick bundled deals are hard to find with virtually limited stock of the above type bundled vouchers, where the £29.99 stick with a bundled one month cinema, entertainment, kids and one day sports pass are more readily available from NowTV approved retailers.

B&M Store's was selling both the stick and 4k box at a pretty good deal a few months back (though i haven't got a local store to check if the deal is still available and if so what stock levels are like around their different stores).

Hoping places like Currys, Argos, John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsbury's etc will be doing a Bank Holiday Flash Sale which happens sometimes with the NowTV Stick or Box with a bundled voucher pass included.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just been on B&M website and they seem to be selling the stick with a bundled pass for £20 currently (they did have them up for £14.99 a few months back) and the NowTV 4K smart box for £24.99 which is an excellent price if you are lucky to get hold of one.

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/electrical/tv-and-accessories

I don't know what stock levels are like within their nationwide stores.

If it was me i would wait until the Bank Holiday Monday to see if any retailers offer a flash sale. 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 @chai @schnapps 

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're aiming to make NOW TV Sticks available on our website again in the future, but unfortunately we've had a hiccup so we don't know when yet. We'll let the Community know once we've got them back.

As you've spotted, you can get them from many great retailers, usually bundled with Passes as well. That's probably a quicker way to get your hands on one!

Thanks,

Jason

RoyB
Legend

@schnapps 

I followed that link, and got nothing under £29.99 😞

8756BAFC-2189-494B-8BCB-0C80E9D71700.png

Then I followed this one, and got an even better result.....

49020078-55A8-4C18-B109-74CB832BB054.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

The £14.99 offer was there yesterday by following my link, where Argos must have removed it today due to no stock available from any of their stores 😡.