cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What to do now !?

Have paid monthly subscription as joined with virgin media and they don’t have any atlantic

how do I now watch programmes

i can’t get the live chat Help from NOW tv

what do I need to do now ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you saying that you are on the Virgin Media TV package that doesn't offer Sky Atlantic ?

If so,and you want to watch Sky Atlantic then you will need a NowTV playback device and a nowtv entertainment pass.

Here's a guide on what devices you can use to watch nowtv.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

If you don't own one of these devices, then i would say the cheapest option would be to buy a nowtv smart stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher (assuming you have a spare HDMI port on your TV and have an Internet speed of 2.5mbs or higher) where places like Argos, Curry's etc are doing a bank holiday special reduced price of £14.99.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you saying that you are on the Virgin Media TV package that doesn't offer Sky Atlantic ?

If so,and you want to watch Sky Atlantic then you will need a NowTV playback device and a nowtv entertainment pass.

Here's a guide on what devices you can use to watch nowtv.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

If you don't own one of these devices, then i would say the cheapest option would be to buy a nowtv smart stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher (assuming you have a spare HDMI port on your TV and have an Internet speed of 2.5mbs or higher) where places like Argos, Curry's etc are doing a bank holiday special reduced price of £14.99.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

I didn’t want to wait for sky as they had a 3 week wait for installation 

I only really watch sky Atlantic and Netflix but now I’m paying £54 for virgin media bundle and then £7.99 for Netflix and £7.99 for this NOW TV and it looks like I need a flash drive too ??

aeems a lot to pay out !!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, i know what you mean about spending money on different services where it all adds up.

I subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime, NowTV entertainment and NowTV cinema.

You could save a little amount on your nowtv monthly entertainment subscription by using nowtv gift cards or vouchers (which work out at about £5 per month).

Also maybe try seeing if you cancel your entertainment pass, if the nowtv automation system offers you a short term retention offer reduced price (you don't have to go through the full cancel procedure if they don't offer you a saving).

When you cancel on the first step, you are asked the reason why and click the can't afford option (not guaranteed to work mind).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

not sure what you mean cancel the entertainment 

how will I then be able to watch sky Atlantic ? 

How do I use the gift vouchers not sure I understand 

why is it all so complicated 😂

whu is it a

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, if you click on the cancel button and the next step on screen it will ask you the reason why you want to cancel with a number of options (click on can't afford).

You then might be offered a reduced price for your entertainment pass for a couple of months (if you are not offered any price reduction, then just click on change my mind and want to stay.

To use gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc, you apply the voucher code next to your entertainment pass (where you will see the green apply voucher button next to your passes).

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

uve Just tried to buy a stick and get two month package but it won’t allow me to

will try again tomorrow

fed up wirh it now but thanks so much for your help !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I wouldn't bother with the nowtv website and would suggest picking one up from either your local Argos, Curry's, Sainsbury's, Asda (not sure about Tesco's) for £14.99 with the included 2 month entertainment voucher in the box.

When you open the box there will be a scratch card inside the box packing, where if you add the code to your existing nowtv entertainment subscription by clicking the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass when going to the Nowtv webste and selecting Passes & Vouchers and just follow the step by step on screen instructions.

The 2 months voucher code should then be added to your account (keep the voucher safe, just incase there is a problem within the two month period and i always personally  myself take a screen shot when the voucher has been applied to your account).

Should you wish to add further vouchers, then you can add a new voucher code in the last 30 days when your current voucher offer expires on your account (you will see the green apply voucher button re appear next to your entertainment pass in the last 30 days) or go back to the normal £7.99 montly payment.

I always tend to go down the voucher route and saved a few quid over time.

Also keep an eye out on Hot UK Deals website for nowtv entertainment offers or voucher code price savings.