cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch now TV on 2 devices

I live in a house with a friend we both have now TV sticks in our rooms I pay 9.99 a month for the entertainment pass is there any way we can both have the entertainment channels on each of our now TV sticks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The answer is simple, share the same login details and you’ll have access to the same content. 

What you’ll need to bare in mind is that Now TV do not have profiles, so the continue watching and watch list will also be shared. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The answer is simple, share the same login details and you’ll have access to the same content. 

What you’ll need to bare in mind is that Now TV do not have profiles, so the continue watching and watch list will also be shared. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have 100% trust with the other person in the house, then you could share the same login details and maybe share / split the monthly cost.

Should you go down this route, then add a Payment pin to the account you are going to share to avoid the person sharing the account doesn't buy passes without your permission.

The person who is going to share the others account, i wouldn't give them your password and if it was me i would login into their Stick without them present so the other person doesn't see your NowTV password.

Once logged into the Stick (under My Account) there is no need to sign out.

Should you ever need to remove the other persons device from your account and can't access their Stick for some reason , then force an all device logout on your account and change your password.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/tips-to-help-you-keep-your-account-secure