cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Want to cancel my account and piggyback my daughters.

I understand you can register more than one stick and use two at the same time.

I have come to the end of my passes and myself and my daughter both have the same passes.

How do I remove mine and then input my daughters username and password. This way instead of both buying the same passes we can add movies etc.

Hope I am making sense. No point in both of us paying for the same thing when we can use the money to add more.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my passes and got a confirmation email.

I dont understand how to deactivate the stick I cannot see anything on it. It is tiny. Bear with me please as very old and not as bright as I used to be. Will go and look again now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Log into your account on here, then go to My Account (person icon if using a mobile) then from the drop down menu select Passes & Vouchers.

You need to cancel each active pass separately and follow the on screen steps until you see cancelled next to your passes.

Then go into the NowTV App (under My Account) on the stick and sign out of your details, then log back in with your Daughters nowtv details (assuming she has given you permissions to use her account).

Job done.

Would also recommend that your Daughter adds a payment pin to her account by going to hers My Account > Settings & Pin's section.

Your Daughter can have a maximum of 6 number registered devices on her account with two NowTV streams at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my passes and got a confirmation email.

I dont understand how to deactivate the stick I cannot see anything on it. It is tiny. Bear with me please as very old and not as bright as I used to be. Will go and look again now.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The simplest way would be go into the NowTV App on the stick, then scroll down to My Account.

Once in the My Account screen, press the directional right arrow once on the remote, where you should see a button to sign out.

Once you have signed out, re sign back in again using your Daughters email address or username and password.

I am assuming you have your Daughters permission to piggy back her account ?