cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Aliv1970
Mentor

I've been getting this for some weeks. Update on 21/Aug has been my prime suspect.

Current software version: 9.2.3 Build 5136

No new s/w is available when manual update tried.

Still happens, twice today already.

Don't think it's the only iffy thing with the new update. I've been caught up in the UI for far too long on a number of occasions. Think this is the worst defect, tho.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is driving me up the wall tech team said last weekend this would be fixed buy end of this week 

hope .so i hope now tv have got a update for this bug its the new ui software update 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

well so much for now tv saying unknown page error would be fixed iam still getting it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserI feel your pain - every 15 minutes today for me on the set-top box, slightly better on the stick. To make matters worse, I don't seem to be able to access Live Chat. I can get to the button, but there doesn't seem to be any hyperlink behind it. I've tried it on Firefox and Chrome browsers. I've turned off any weird blockers or badgers I have and still nothing. Guess it's going to have to be snail mail .... if I can find some place to send it to. NOT HAPPY.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have try to use back key and go to app store and click on now tv app and iam still getting this error .i have now tv stick i dont think now tv no how bad this is

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happeningb and no update on my report since I was told it was getting "escalated".

Not a happy bunny

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is still happening 3 weeks later, multiples time per programme is there gunna be a fix anytime soon?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My case was allegedly passed to the “higher resolution team” who told me to do another factory reset. I had the sheer audacity to question why I had to do this for the millionth time and was then told i had a faulty stick and to buy a new one! Oh and then the case was closed. This has been quite the most appalling overall response to a widespread problem I have ever encountered. No acknowledgement from anyone that perhaps there is a glitch, no attempt to further investigate, and then just dismissed. Needless to say Sky is looking very attractive right now despite being more expensive. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My case has been closed once too already. Also getting really fed up going through the "reset your device" etc protocols by repeatedly different customer service staff.

I really wish the cs staff would acknowledge there is a problem even if they can't fix it currently

Matty999
Scholar

Is this no longer a problem for most, or have people become tired of complaining about it? It still happens to me most days using the stick.