cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J  I'd like to add my voice to the many experiencing the unknown page error issue. The symptoms are the same as the rest of the community and I *really* hope someone does something to alleviate the problem soon. It would be wonderful if you/someone would keep us updated on progress please, ie can anyone tell us when we can expect a resolution?

Thanks,

Jeri

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also getting this issue.

It's frustrating as hell watching the live feed seemingly dropping out for no reason.  It's definitely not the internet connection (Virgin 110Mb/s) as it worked fine prior to the last update.

I don't wish to pay £33/month for such an unreliable service.

happynowtvuser
Scholar
This really needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency please.

What about recompense for subscribers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My point exactly, they are ignoring us at all costs over a recognised issue.

Matty999
Scholar

For those posting earlier saying they've had a response from the tech team claiming the fault has been fixed. Wait and see, I've again got the error message at 6.00 watching ipl on sky sports mix using the now tv stick. I am seriously  sick of this nonsense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And I’ve got it again this morning. Exactly on the half hour

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got e.mail yesterday from now tv saying that was fixed so it is not fixed.

i have just put sky news on as i was getting it with all live tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I must admit when I got the "all fixed now " email, with no explanation I was sceptical.  Especially as I wasn't able to reply to it.

It seems that scepticism was well placed.  Had it again this morning.

stammie1609
Expert

I had this fault so badly last Saturday I gave up on using the Now TV stick and switched to using my Chromecast Ultra,

everything has been perfect on that so it definitely seems to be a software fault and not a fault with Now TV's servers.

happynowtvuser
Scholar

so Sunday morning F1 its happening again