cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User . Sorry, I don't have a mobile sports pass, but you might have better luck getting an answer on the mobile area of the website. I found a couple of possible answers there and there may be more. Here are the  links:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/activation-mobile-pass/m-p/483772#M2863

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Sky-sports-mobile-pass-not-working/m-p/532914#M4066

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User 

What device are you trying to watch on? you'll only be able to view content on a mobile phone with that pass.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am usein a phone it’s iPhone 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting the same issue since the updated it a few weeks back. It’s driving me mad, I can’t risk pausing tv cause you loose it when this happens. Tried commenting on their FB last week and they said they were aware of it, but that’s it 🤷‍♂️ The last bit of software had no issues I don’t understand why they can’t just fix it if it’s a common problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still broken and not just limited to exactly on the hour. Just happened at 12 noon exactly and then 5 minutes later when the program finished

About to lose another subscriber

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also repeatedly getting this incredibly annoying 'unknown page error' since the software update.

I am now also getting a different error through the app on my phone that stops Chromecast streaming so I don't have an alternative on a big screen.

The entire service has been awful since the update, and that was weeks ago.

Almost everything I watch on NowTV is live and lasts longer than half an hour, so if this persists I will simply have to move to a different service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got e.mail from faults dep they now no about it and should be fix by next week and i got £15 credit 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I actually contact them? Round in circles, chat bots and community but no actual customer service 🙄 Cuts out during F1 and just before the end of the race!!!!! So bloody frustrating. If this isn't fixed this week I'm off to Virgin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here “ unknown page error” and blue screen 😡 

I only pay for a sports pass so that I can watch the F1, last weekend I missed the last 5 laps of the race due to this issue, yesterday I missed the last part of qualifying! And already happened once today during current race.

This issue has only started in the last 2-3 weeks. Come on Nowtv, this is not good enough when paying a premium for sports pass 😡

lenturn
Scholar 2

Getting this error as well every day when watching Sky Sports on my 4K box with the rubbish new software installed.

Very annoying!

I don't have this problem on my smart freeview box, which still has the 'working' old software on it, so it seems like the new software has been released without adequate testing, as well as being inferior from a user perspective.

Stop messing things up just for the sake of it NOW TV! 😡