cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

0 Thanks
113 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unknown Page Error

I keep getting this too.  On the hour and half hour exactly, doesn't matter what channel I'm watching.  Really annoying & keeps happening despite numerous system resets and chats with helpdesk.

Highlighted
Advocate

I've also started getting this error on my Now TV stick recently.   

As far as I know there's been no change apart from a software update dated Aug 21 (that changed the UI quite a bit).

If it is the software update I hope it's resolved soon.

Highlighted
Scholar

Exactly the same is happening to me since the recent update, both on the now tv stick and 4k box

Highlighted
Observer

Glad it’s not just me, lots of problems since the new update! Will anyone read this thread and fix the bugs?

Highlighted
Advocate

I don't know if i have been lucky today, but so far i haven't seen the message pop up on my TV screen during watching the Sports channels.

Perhaps it was an ISP or Now TV issue, as I've changed nothing 

here.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I get exactly the same - unknown page error every 30 mins after the last system update - any news on a fix for this???

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Same thing happening to me hope they fix soon it's rather frustrating

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I think it's linked to programmes finishing and the 'now and next bar' as the message appeared at 9.15 I was watching F1 channel and a programme finished on one of the other sports channel.

The now next bar freezes too

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Any update on this being resolved as it very annoying especially at night! 

ive only had this issue since the changes to the homepage. It’s also slower going from App to homepage which is a shame as it worked so well before.