cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in on TV

MY TV won’t log in. When I press sign in it just keeps saying “ oops something went wrong, please try again later” 

its been like this for two days 

I have reset my factory settings, updated the system and nothing. I can’t watch anything as it asks me to sign in but then it doesn’t let me!?

can anyone help?? 

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I do, since late April so still fairly new.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I do have broadband with nowtv.
In response to your previous email
Attached serial number of new stick.
Still didnt work.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User sorry, you said you couldn't get the remote to pair with the stick but didn't mention an error message.

@Anonymous User ok, so both of you have now broadband. If you're trying to set up a stick with the address that your broadband account is connected to, try doing what Laura did in the thread I linked to. Use a different email address, maybe a partners email address or set up a new Gmail one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How will that help
Seriously wont I lose all my stuff in my account.
And get charged again.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous Userit was a suggestion as that is how others have got it working (as per the other thread I linked) but if you've read the responses in that thread you'll see that they don't have active passes. If you've bought passes already then yes, you would pay twice so it wouldn't be a preferable option. Your best bet would be to wait for Simon to see your comment on that thread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sent reply and serial number

People suggesting cancel  everything

Start new account with new email.

Is that the only fix

Saint1976
Elite 3

It may not be the only fix, but it's the only one I've seen unless someone else can suggest something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I never mentioned having problems pairing the remote and the stick. My only problem was when it came to enter the code from the tv to a device, my tv screen would tell me the error message ‘ there is a problem at our end. Please refresh and try again’.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User apologies that was someone else in the thread. If you see the other thread I linked further up, you can comment there for Simon to see. Quote your stick serial number and he may be able to help. I know you cancelled your pass but if it's a month pass, you can still access it until it's expiry date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

I must admit, I have not tried changing the batteries. I can’t see how that would change the fact that I am seeing a message screen saying ‘there is a fault at our end’.

NowTV does indeed work on my android phone, but I want it to work on my tv. I don’t want us as a family huddled round my phone watching something when I am paying for a service that I expect to work on our family television.

Anyway, it’s too late now. I’ve cancelled my tv entertainment pass. I am genuinely gutted as I really did want to keep it and use it as intended.