cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in on TV

MY TV won’t log in. When I press sign in it just keeps saying “ oops something went wrong, please try again later” 

its been like this for two days 

I have reset my factory settings, updated the system and nothing. I can’t watch anything as it asks me to sign in but then it doesn’t let me!?

can anyone help?? 

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable
They've offered me a free new stick.
But guess what ?
You put the code in at checkout
And
"Oops there is a problem our end ""
Give up.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went and bought a new stick

And guess what

Oops there was a problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unbelievable. I have been emailing their customer service and they are trying to palm the problem off as a faulty stick and that I should take it up with the retailer I bought it from.
They couldn't care less.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep completely agree.
They tried telling me oh here's a voucher for a new stick on line.
It didnt let me buy one on their site.
So as I work as maintenance in a supermarket I thought I'll buy one.
If it dont work I'll take it back.
And yeah it's not the stick

Utter rubbish
I'm thinking of just canceling it completely and going else where.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah, I’ve asked them if I can just cancel my tv entertainment pass and just carry on with just receiving my internet from them. I’m awaiting a reply. I’ll let you know what they say. Totally not a problem with the sticks at all.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know under current circumstances business are struggling I've had to go
to work thru all this.
But really the customer service here sucks. Its non existent

You can cancel passes on the website
Under your account and passes.
Just really fed up now.
Might just but a roku stick.
And start again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah same I’ve been working all throughout everything going on. It’s not hard to set up some of their staff with a laptop and headsets so they can work from home! They don’t want the expense.
I didn’t realise I could cancel the pass myself, thank you! I’ve just cancelled it. You have been more help to me than NowTV has!
I’m going to look at Roku and the Amazon fire stick too.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User daft question, were you able to get your account working and watch nowtv on an Android device or a laptop? If you did, then there would have been an issue with the stick, or, as you mentioned, the remote. Even dafter question, did you try different batteries in the remote. The ones supplied are ****! They even suggest it on the help page so they obviously know they are.

@Anonymous User if you're stuck at the 'enter code page' there was an error at nowtv's end that should be sorted. If you're still having problems, comment on the linked thread with your sticks serial number and Simon will try and get it sorted for you

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Activating-Now-TV-Stick-Oops-somthing-went-wrong/m-p/530071#M5017

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No
Went and bought new stick as well.
Still got same error message
Oops theres a problem our end
About 5.30pm

Will try again in a mo.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User do you have a broadband account with Now?