cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in on TV

MY TV won’t log in. When I press sign in it just keeps saying “ oops something went wrong, please try again later” 

its been like this for two days 

I have reset my factory settings, updated the system and nothing. I can’t watch anything as it asks me to sign in but then it doesn’t let me!?

can anyone help?? 

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem, and it’s been going on for over a month for me. Don’t hold your breath for a resolution anytime soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get Now TV started and can't find anyone to talk to.  I'll probably write off the first month's £9 and cancel the whole subscription.  I wouldn't care but it's probably something easy to fix.  So it's a lose-lose.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User more than a few people will be happy to help but you need to say more than "I can't get Now TV started".

What equipment are you trying to view it on? Can you log in? Do you get an error message?

If we know more information then it could indeed be an easy fix!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

So I bought my NowTV stick at the very end of April. I followed the instructions on how to set it up and the stick is in a usb slot and is plugged directly into the mains. I have gotten as far as trying to enter the code I have on my tv into my phone. It then shows an error message saying something to the effect of ‘oops, something went wrong on our end, please close the screen and try again’. I have also tried resetting the stick and my WiFi multiple times to no avail.

I have been trying this at least twice a day for the last 5 weeks. Any insight you can give me would be most appreciated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having these same problems

Got tv stick

Used chrome on laptop

Used firefox

Used mobile data on phone.

Plug in stick reboot

Get enter this code.

ENTER CODE and get

"oops there appears to be a problem our end "

Really feed up now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know, I’ve tried all that too. Really frustrating that there is absolutely no-one that can help to fix these issues. It seems that everyone at NowTV has given up!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do we do

We're paying for this

And Netflix 

Really poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have no idea. I've just been waiting, thinking surely they will open up their customer care helpline. But it's been 5 weeks and still nothing. I don't know.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I know what we do...

Cancel the whole idea of subscribing.  It's a shame but it's all we can do.  I paid my first month 3 days ago but can't get on.  There's no way on earth I'm paying for a 2nd month if this isn't sorted.  In fact, if I cancel now surely they wouldn't dare refuse a refund of the 1st month.