cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Treelo

Re: Unable to Purchase Sky Sports Day Pass

Same problem here too. C'mon Now TV, get your s**t together! It's almost like you're enticing me to stream illegally (which I will if you don't sort this out).

0 Thanks
KTolton
Advocate

Keep trying Treelo. Mine is now working and a few others are reporting that theirs are too. Fingers crossed

0 Thanks
Gruphenio
Advocate

Hmmm....

I tried to buy Sports pass utilising a voucher code, that didn't work. I then tried to simply buy a pass through my TV at full price, that didn't work either.

Obviously there's an issue with the Webservice inbetween the payment portal, and the subscription area. Given the football thats on today, I imagine its possible that the sheer volume of people trying to do the same as us has caused one of their servers to fall over.

0 Thanks
Mojojojo2
Advocate

I'm on and watching! 

0 Thanks
Andy61
Advocate

Month pass applied now ....at least I get to see the second half!

0 Thanks
frary24

No tried about 3 times. Thought it was just me!! 

0 Thanks
ElNino
Advocate

Still unable to purcahse any passes either through my acunt or via the NOW TV stick. Bit of a shambles really. Poor customer service from NOW TV too. 

0 Thanks
Tom150
Advocate

I clicked on ' Solved. Go to solution' - and was taken to a lot of other people with the same problem.

It was over 2 hours ago that I last tried - and it's STILL not fixed, and there's STILL no message when you log on. That would at least save us from wasting so much time.

If Now TV are going to behave in such an amateur way, they should start charging amateur fees.

0 Thanks
Adam2506
Advocate

Same problem cannot purchase 

0 Thanks
B3NF88

Still can’t access sky sports at all either online or through box , payed for this football yesterday and will want a full refund and will be cancelling this shoddy service ! 

0 Thanks