cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Purchase Sky Sports Day Pass

Is anyone else unable to purchase a sky sports day pass on NOW TV today? I can't even access my passes on my account. Been saying please try again later all morning?

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

EVERYTHINGS OK NOW GUYS

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue, but it's working now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Month pass applied now ....at least I get to see the second half!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still unable to purcahse any passes either through my acunt or via the NOW TV stick. Bit of a shambles really. Poor customer service from NOW TV too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too. C'mon Now TV, get your s**t together! It's almost like you're enticing me to stream illegally (which I will if you don't sort this out).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep trying Treelo. Mine is now working and a few others are reporting that theirs are too. Fingers crossed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmmm....

I tried to buy Sports pass utilising a voucher code, that didn't work. I then tried to simply buy a pass through my TV at full price, that didn't work either.

Obviously there's an issue with the Webservice inbetween the payment portal, and the subscription area. Given the football thats on today, I imagine its possible that the sheer volume of people trying to do the same as us has caused one of their servers to fall over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on and watching! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No tried about 3 times. Thought it was just me!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem cannot purchase