cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv guide

I just got the NOW TV stick and I have the entertainment and movies passes. The live tv guide is showing things for sports and kids - are these just free channels it is showing or if I click on one will it charge me for that bundle? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To watch the Sports & Kids channels on the TV Guide you will need the relevant NowTV Pass.

If you click on these channels by mistake it should say on your TV screen that you need to buy a pass.

I would recommend adding a payment pin on your account to accidently avoid buying these passes where it will ask for a 4 digit pin number.

To add a payment pin go to My Account > Settings and Pin's whilst signed in on here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To watch the Sports & Kids channels on the TV Guide you will need the relevant NowTV Pass.

If you click on these channels by mistake it should say on your TV screen that you need to buy a pass.

I would recommend adding a payment pin on your account to accidently avoid buying these passes where it will ask for a 4 digit pin number.

To add a payment pin go to My Account > Settings and Pin's whilst signed in on here.