cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to purchase Now tv stick, struggling to accept card.

Hi there, I've tried about 10 times to purchase Now TV stick with my visa debit card but keep displaying "woops your card details are incorrect " when in fact my details are correct. I made a purchase £27.27 on 2/6/18, 6 months entertainment package, the payment on the same card went through no problem. Now when i tried to purchase the, Now TV stick it just keep rejecting my card . How can a purchase this , coz its getting tiresome now? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are not the only person who has been having difficulties trying to purchase the smart stick from the nowtv website.

Here's an example here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Can-t-order-now-tv-stick-and-sports-bundle/td-p/465427

You could try a different browser and disable any ad blockers on your device to see if that makes any difference or alternatively contact live chat.

Personally if it was me i would bite the bullet pay the extra and pick up the smart stick with a bundled pass from Retailers such has Argos, Curry's etc even if you are only after the smart stick on it's own without a pass.