cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible Service

Hi all,

I've just spent about half an hour talking to the Online Help service. After I explained to them that there was no issue with my Wi-Fi, they then proceeded to talk to me like an idiot and recommended 'turning it on and off again' (which I'd obviously tried).

After saying that I wanted to register a complaint, I was told they don't have a complaints department. After that they asked me what resolution I wanted, and I said I wanted my money back, to which they replied I'd like to but the service has been used, and then closed the chat window!!

Absolutely appalling behaviour.

Adam

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all,

I've just spent about half an hour talking to the Online Help service. After I explained to them that there was no issue with my Wi-Fi, they then proceeded to talk to me like an idiot and recommended 'turning it on and off again' (which I'd obviously tried).

After saying that I wanted to register a complaint, I was told they don't have a complaints department. After that they asked me what resolution I wanted, and I said I wanted my money back, to which they replied I'd like to but the service has been used, and then closed the chat window!!

Absolutely appalling behaviour.

Adam

Hi @Anonymous User 

I'm sorry to hear that you had an experience like that with our Live Chat team. We will try our best here to help you though. Can you tell me what the actual problem was so we cna have a look into it?

Thanks 🙂

Tony-D