cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Technical faults? Anyone else having trouble buying passes? For the last 3 days ive been trying to b

I got sent a voucher for a cinema pass from now tv I've tried using the pass and tried to just buy the pass normal price but for 3 days now I'm being told to try again later?
0 Thanks
10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Technical faults? Anyone else having trouble buying passes? For the last 3 days ive been trying

Having the same issue. It’s very frustrating
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Technical faults? Anyone else having trouble buying passes? For the last 3 days ive been trying

Same here and it has been mentioned on another thread.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Unable to buy a day pass today for Sport. Bloody annoying. Whoever the techi guy for Now TV is, he needs replacing. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I've just been on live chat trying to get it fixed they're saying there Is
no issue! 🙄
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Same - Neither website nor nowTV stick will let me get to the passes page to watch the F1

Highlighted
Advocate

Well they told me there is no problem there clearly is...
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Seems there's alot having problems they made out to me in private chat
there was no faults
0 Thanks
Highlighted

You are not alone. Shambolic.

Highlighted
Advocate

I can't buy a pass either
0 Thanks