cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide won’t load

We are using a stick in our TV hdmi port. It worked ok for a week or so (slow but ok) but now the TV guide won’t load nor will any apps. 

ive already checked WiFi is ok. I’ve reset and powered down - no joy.

Any clues anyone?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried step 6 from this linked guide below and checked the time on the stick is correct ?

If the time is out by an hour see if going into the stick menu and change the time zone to Ireland.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

If you have then perhaps try a full factory reset on the stick, the easiest method if you can access the stick menu settings is to go into the Advanced System Settings and Factory Reset the stick otherwise hold the small reset button on the stick for about 15 seconds.

Should you have to factory reset the stick then you will have to set it up again from scratch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. Yes, I’ve done step 6 and done reset from the menu. No joy.

Haven’t checked the time yet but I’ll do that. Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If using Ireland manually in the time zone settings on your stick doesn't work then perhaps try Portugal.

Apart from that unless any other forum members have got any ideas or somebody else has encountered this on their stick and found a fix, then pop over to live chat to see if they can assist and help you further.