cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Stick Registration issue

Just bought a new tv stick to replace an old box but I have an issue, probably of my own making but very frustrating, anybody got any bright ideas on how to fix this other than waiting for 1st December to deregister/register again.

I have 4 registered devices:

Mobile, LG TV, White Nowtv box and Black Nowtv box.

Long story short :-

• I removed my white nowtv box from tv (not the LG tv)
  • Started install of tv stick - paired and then started update, did not move to next stage (screen sizing), just went to the 'cartoon screensaver screen'.  I think that the instal stopped at this stage as I still had 4 devices registered.
  • I deregistered LG TV (Nowtv app is one of LG apps provided with the tv), checked devices in my account and it showed only 3 registered devices.
  • Tried install again - same result
  • Tried install again on LG tv - same result
  • Whilst experimenting I 'accidentally' initiated the Nowtv app on the LG tv, thus automatically registering it as my 4th device.
  • *!!******

So after all that I have not achieved the full setup of the tv stick (ended up with exactly the same devices registered as before I started) and can't deregister/register another device until December.

Is there any way of resolving this other than the long wait until December?

I have looked everywher to locate a contact telephone number for the customer support desk without success.  Does anyone have a contact number?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ask live chat to reset all your devices on your account, then watch some stuff with your nowtv pass on the 4 devices you wish to re add back to your account device list.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for advice.

I forgot to mention that I had been unsuccessful in getting anywhere with livechat - must be busy. But via your link I have managed to email the issue and I now await a response.

Thanks again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sometimes using a different internet browser with your ad blocker switched off works when accessing live chat.