cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Stick + 9 months Sky sport deal

Hi,

I purchased the TV Stick + 9 months Sky Sport Black Friday deal and just had confirmation of the device being shipped. However, the email says I have purchased the device only with no passes? I was under the impression I should be able to access Sky Sport for 9 months from delivery of the device? Or did I misunderstand? Also, shouldn’t I already be able to access Sky Sport from my Mac?

Thanks 

Manuela

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

I can suggest you are not seeing the passes because they do not show in the account until the Stick arrives and is activated in your TV then your Pass will be automatically added to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Nadine. Does it mean from when device arrives I can postpone set-up to whenever I want the 9 months to start?

Also, how can I activate the pass on my Mac (for which I don’t need the stick) if passes aren’t showing ready to redeem yet?

I’m in no rush, just wondering if I’m missing something here.

Thanks 

Manuela

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

If you purchased the NOW TV Stick bundle from our website, you should be able to see this in your Bills and Payments section within My Account, this should show your purchase. 

Let us know if you have any problems. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Karl, yes I can see the bundle paid for in there.

Still unclear why I have to wait for stick to arrive when I could activate the pass already on my IMac? Does that mean I can activate the pass anytime in the future?

Thanks 

Manuela