cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not received order and live chat useless

Ordered Black Friday and shipped however tracking has not been updated just says we are expecting your item on royal mails site

online chat are useless and keep fobbing me off 5 day deadline is tomorrow and no one can give me an answer or send me a new order

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I had a similar tracking message with the nowtv hub routers.

If you have been given a tracking number and it says we are expecting your delivery at the Royal Mail Hub centre (or something worded similar).

Then i would say the stick is in transit somewhere between the nowtv warehouse and the main Royal Main Distribution Centre.

Where if you check you tracking number late tonight it will hopefully say parcel received at main centre where it will then be shipped out to your local regional Royal Mail Centre early hours tomorrow morning.

If it was me i would check you tracking number after about 8am / 9am tomorrow morning to see if the parcel is out for delivery to your home.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, ordered on Friday 23rd and I’m still waiting even though my sister ordered hers Thursday night and received it on the Monday! Managed to email Now TV who advised that they had ran out of sticks but it would be here by Monday!! Later than the 5 working days and I appreciate that it’s busy with Black Friday orders but being an existing customer, maybe they should think about activating the pass to allow people to watch for what they’ve paid for! Never had any issues with now tv before but this is dissapointing!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The online team are liers was told it would be today but surprise surprise never turned up

so contact them once again and was told more lies 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im the same, I ordered mine on 22/11/18, it's now 01/12/18 and royal mail delivery service states it was waiting for the order on 23/11 and no updates since! As a result I've now had to pay a subscription for a month as the stick and vouchers I have bought did not arrive before my current subscription ended. Live chat is unavailable and I'm finding it a nightmare to contact NOW in an alternative way. And to add insult to injury, they have taken the cost...over £100 from my account! I feel your pain!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m only giving it till Monday and copies of the lies will be posted up here and a charge back doing with my bank