cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no delivery after order on 22/11/18, anyone else still waiting?

I ordered a smart stick and 12 month entertainment and movies on 22/11/18 

On 23/11/18 I received an email stating order had been dispatched and i was given a tracking number.

Now on 03/12/18 the royal mail tracking website STILL says  that they are waiting for the item.

Live chat is always unavailable, I have emailed now tv but I am yet to receive a reply.

I am already an existing customer and unfortunately I've had to pay a subscription fee this month as my order has not arrived in time...yet they have taken over £100 from my account for the stick and pass order.

Now tv are making it very difficult to contact and there a no service updates regarding delivery times, still says items should 've with customer within 5 working days.

Anyone else still waiting for their order?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is loads of this happening I am in the same boat told loads of lies from online team

have started a charge back from the bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i am still waiting and cant get through to anyone to complain... Poor Website all round.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Same here . Have managed to speak to someone on live chat that said they're looking into it .Did manage to get a free month of movies though so not to urgent to get it sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was promised yesterday that my new reordered stick would be send this week, I checked both tracking numbers this morning, (as I still had the original one which has said for 12 days, "we are expecting this item")  and the original ones tracking has now changed and looks like i should get it today as it is located on my citys royal mail sorting office!!!  Phew!