cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stick nowtv new one no working

Hello.A spend 3 hours to set up one new stick nowtv and still not working.A have the previous account and on the phone everything she's looking fine.On the tv instead on the screen is show me that code and when a typed is not recognize it.On the community that robot is not helping me with nothing.Only nonsense.Please can help me someone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to put the code in on NowTV’s website, in a browser. Using a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.

Heres an example of me doing it on an iPad, and fending off Google’s attempts to send me somewhere other than the correct place:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Where-do-i-enter-the-6-figure-code/m-p/507885/highlight/true#M7251

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to put the code in on NowTV’s website, in a browser. Using a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.

Heres an example of me doing it on an iPad, and fending off Google’s attempts to send me somewhere other than the correct place:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Where-do-i-enter-the-6-figure-code/m-p/507885/highlight/true#M7251

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hell.Still not show me nothing on the tv screen.On my phone a repeat everything is look fine.The problem is on tv.A have already 5-6 hours spending with these new one stick nowtv.My account is look ok.my bank details that well.A try even with a new account but with the same bank details.Still nothing.  It is a loose time with these one.Mentioned a have in the pasta another's 2 stick nowtv