cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stick and remote not syncing

I’m having trouble working my stick. It’s on but the control isn’t syncing to the stick, tried help online but nothing seems to work . Have also changed the batteries. The remote is on as has the green button flashing inside remote.
6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There’s a button under the battery cover on the remote that you can use to reset it.

There’s a button on the side of the stick that you can use to reset it. Press this and hold it down for about 15 seconds to reset, as a quick press only power cycles it.

Please let us know how you get on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whilst viewing yesterday my picture disappeared and my remote stopped working. I have since tried all the suggestions to pair my remote to NOW stick but nothing works: changed batteries, held button down on both the stick and under batteries, just seems dead! Can you help please? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hold the button down on the Stick for at least 15 seconds to reset it, the remote likewise.

You will need to re-pair the reset remote with the reset Stick.

Does this help at all?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
daisy123
Mentor

Remote won’t turn volume up and down 

daisy123
Mentor

No Done that and then you have to rest stuff on phone and volume still did not work 

RoyB
Legend

@daisy123 

The TV On/Off and volume controls are separate from the rest of the controls on the remote, and you need both to pair the remote with the Stick, for all those other controls, and separately to pair the remote with the TV for the functions that aren’t currently working for you.

Have another look at the instructions that came with the Stick, to see how to do this.

If it still won’t pair with or control the TV, come back with the exact make and model of your TV, and we can see what else you can try.