cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stick & Freeview / YouView

Just bought NowTV stick in BF sales for use with my Sharp Aquos nonsmart tv which has freeview as I didnt see the value in a NowTV 4Kbox as my TV isn't smart/4k.

Set up stick as instructed via internet with HDMI connection and powered through mains with supplied adaptor. General set up ok, included pass loaded for cinema and entertainment trial.

However, No Freeview channels show in the Now TV guide - is this right ? I've had to change from HDMI back to normal TV mode to view channels on Freeview. 

Have I done something wrong or is this it ? Not quite what I expected thought I'd have access to my Freeview, Entertainment and movies all through my tv guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately, as you have discovered, the Now TV Stick does not have a Freeview Tuner built in....... it is only the older Now TV Smart Box that has a Freeview Tuner built in........ in fact, the newer Now TV 4k Smart Box has done away with the Freeview Tuner altogether.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately, as you have discovered, the Now TV Stick does not have a Freeview Tuner built in....... it is only the older Now TV Smart Box that has a Freeview Tuner built in........ in fact, the newer Now TV 4k Smart Box has done away with the Freeview Tuner altogether.