cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Issues

Good Evening. First Post so go easy 😀.

I have tried two seperate black smart TV sticks and the same issues. My issue is no sound.

In the Logik TV (currys own brand).

I have turned off the CEC setting but no joy.

I have to turn the tv off/on several times to get a "handshake" and the sound starts until the next time I go to use it and I then have to take press standby several times for the sound to appear.

Tried other HDMI ports. Fire stick works fine.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, what happens if you go into the stick menu settings and under Display change it from automatic to 720p.

Also go into the stick menu settings again and under Audio mode play around with the audio options (starting with Stereo).

Would you have another television in the home to temporary test if the same symptoms are happening with the stick on another television ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, what happens if you go into the stick menu settings and under Display change it from automatic to 720p.

Also go into the stick menu settings again and under Audio mode play around with the audio options (starting with Stereo).

Would you have another television in the home to temporary test if the same symptoms are happening with the stick on another television ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Thanks I have changed the sound and Picture from automatic and the resolution is sharper and the sound issue appears to be resolved

Thanks.