cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart stick

Having trouble with my smart stick I put my WiFi password in then it goes to update it then says it will shutdown and then turn back on but when it goes back on it goes back to the start. I am probably doing something silly and missing the problem can anyone help thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps try factory resetting the stick by holding in the reset button on the stick for 6 secs and try again.

If that doesn't work and you own a smartphone, then maybe try using your phone has a wifi hotspot, let the stick update the software and once completed swap the wifi back over to your home network router.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps try factory resetting the stick by holding in the reset button on the stick for 6 secs and try again.

If that doesn't work and you own a smartphone, then maybe try using your phone has a wifi hotspot, let the stick update the software and once completed swap the wifi back over to your home network router.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Many thanks