cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart Stick

I have just upgraded from the old Now TV white box to one of the newer Smart Sticks,I have set it all up and gone onto my account to delete a device off of my account to make room for this one (my daughter uses it on 3 other devices) main one for my bedroom and it has told me I cannot add another device as I have exceeded my limit until 28/02,can anybody tell me why? I’ve just paid £20 for a stick I literally cannot use 🤷🏻‍♀️😤😞 not impressed at all! 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Jump over to live chat and ask them to reset your devices on your account, then once reset watch some nowtv content on the maximum of 4 devices you wish to register again on your account.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have just upgraded from the old Now TV white box to one of the newer Smart Sticks,I have set it all up and gone onto my account to delete a device off of my account to make room for this one (my daughter uses it on 3 other devices) main one for my bedroom and it has told me I cannot add another device as I have exceeded my limit until 28/02,can anybody tell me why? I’ve just paid £20 for a stick I literally cannot use 🤷🏻‍♀️😤😞 not impressed at all! 

@Anonymous User 

Hi there,

we have sorted this out for you, you can now add your new device 🙂