cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart Stick error code 003

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my smart stick for the first time and I have no problem getting the three green ticks for internet connection (and every other device in my house is connected just fine), but when it checks for software updates it says that it can't reach the software update server. My only options are check network and cancel, both of which just take me back to the select network page.

First guy on chat said to reset the router and the stick which had no effect. This obviously made me lose the connection and every live chat I've tried since has timed out for no good reason! I've also tried the reset button on the stick, and the "cheat code" of home and fwd/rw buttons which is hopeless because it just moves the cursor through the various available wifi!

Help!?

12 REPLIES 12
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hi Lorquin

First, don't worry about spamming the forum because we forum members do chat about other things than just Now TV related problems. For example, forum member @schnapps  and I have had spirited debates in the past, as well as sharing our views on Hi-Fi equipment and usage.

So, if you want to share a solution, discuss the technical merits of item A over item B or anything else you may think will be of interest then this is the place to come. 

Therefore L, I wish you a future of happy foruming (I just made that word up Smiley Happy)

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is this and why is this 

RoyB
Legend

See above.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.