cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky store movies

Can I watch a selected Sky store movie on 2 devices? If so what moves do I make to watch the movie on the second device?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See this information below which was copied & pasted from the Sky Store FAQ.

How many devices can I use to watch Sky Store?

Can I watch on more than one device?

Buy & Keep 
The movies and TV shows you buy at skystore.com will be available on all your registered devices. You can register up to four devices and watch on any of them. Once you reach your device limit of four, you can swap an existing device for a new one. You can make one change a month. 

If you have Sky TV, you can send your Buy & Keep movies and TV shows to your compatible Sky box. Your Sky TV account must be linked to your Sky Store account. You can do this easily at skystore.com. Here's how:
1) Sign in to your Sky Store account
2) Click on your name in the top right hand corner to go to 'My account' then scroll down to 'My Sky account' 
3) Click 'Link My account' on the right hand side and fill in the necessary details 

Rent
If you rent a movie on your Sky box, you can only watch it on that box. If you rent a movie on your registered device, it'll be available on all your devices but you can only watch on one at a time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks Shnapps.
You have given me the complete answer.

Tried my question on Now tv chat helpline and they gave me conflicting replies and didn't really grasp what I was asking.

Many thanks again.

Robwill.