cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djbeach73
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky sports red button

so,was there technical difficulties wiv the Bristol City Villa game Fri28 which prevented me watchin it in my local pub? I think its pathetic that I have a month Sky Sports pass with Now Tv & wasnt able to watch it with the Sky sports app

even mor pathetic I had to resort to a illegal stream found on twitter but still managed to miss1st goal.Told landlord to make sure he persues Sky for loss of earnings as I live in Bristol (even tho am a Villa fan) & game was sell out I fink

Marty68
First Poster

I too feel like I've been mugged, eepecially having signed up for a whole year. Nowhere in the offer did it say anything about no access to the red button channels. As a fan of one of the more unfashionable championship teams, it's a deal breaker for me and I won't be renewing unless they change it.

djbeach73
Occasional Poster

did anyone manage to watch any (whole) championship red button games down their local pubs (having Sky) yesterday & Tuesday?Did anyone manage to watch (a whole match) via sky sports App

I spoke to a friend of mine (albeit a Chelsea fan who was far more interested in Champions League) who's Sky at home & said he couldnt see that the Villa PNE game was on red button durin half time

0 Thanks
LincsOwl
First Poster

Sky Now DO make it perfectly clear that the red button isn't available. You need to read carefully before you hand over your cash.

UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any news when sky sports red button service will be available to launch on now tv.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Do you think sky sports red button service will arrive soon after when the now tv passes are at 1080p full hd streaming which should be arriving very soon.

can someone from now tv has any news when full hd 1080p will be arriving on the now tv passes as it very nearing the end of the year.

0 Thanks
Wannaredbutton
First Poster

I have just spent an hour fiddling about trying to get the Villa v Notts Forest match and now, like many others it seems, found out this is not possible. SKY/NowTV make no mention of this when signing up. Maybe Trading Standards would be interested in this very deal deal for consumers.

Large organisations like SKY just do not care at all.

Can I have my money back please ?

0 Thanks
Aburton
First Poster

I’m especially ###### off as I bought the sky sports pass so I could watch forest v villa and some other games at the weekend... forest game isn’t being shown! Instead, arch rivals derby county v Stoke!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any news when Sky Sports Red Button Service and Sky Sports Catch Up Service will be available on now tv boxes and sticks.

0 Thanks
waitingforpaint
Occasional Poster

Why was last night's match between QPR and WBA on the red button when it was the only Championship match being played and being showed?

It can only be to deny access to NowTV customers. This is such a deception and worst still seems to have been deliberate when there was no match to see on Sjy's subsidary company. Yet it still states on Now TV site that the service is to be able to: "Watch all the biggest matches and events on Sky Sports. "I think many customers need a refund. Cannot see myself renewing for another season with such cheating.

Please advise how we can get a refund for the service you are not delieverying but cheating by finding a way to only show Sky subscribers. NowTV is in beach of the terms of its agreements.

0 Thanks