cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass

I have a Now tv stick with 3 month entertainment pass and one day sky sports. Activated entertainment pass about 3 weeks ago all works well. Now want to activate sky sports tomorrow for one day and doesn’t appear in my account?? Does that mean it was activated when I did entertainment pass and I have missed it? Any help would be great. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be able to redeem and start the three month entertainment voucher pass and one day sports pass seperately within a 12 month time period.

I used my 3 month entertainment pass from my stick about 4 months ago, where the day sports pass is still saved on my account ready to use under My Account > Passes & Vouchers where towards the top of the screen there is a link saying "vouchers waiting for you".

If you don't see the link on your Passes & Vouchers section whilst signed in here, then could it be a possibility that you accidentally started the one day sports pass by mistake ?

Perhaps try speaking to live chat to see if they can get to the bottom of it, why your saved unused one day sports pass has disappeared from your account.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. That helps a lot.