cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky One - Top Left picture blurred

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing this? The top left quarter of the screen is blurred as if there’s supposed to be a banner there.

Not happening on any other channel, is this in any way connected to Boost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's happening also on the live sports channels since late this afternoon.

Has a workaround until NowTV fixes it go to Apps Store, then highlight and click OK on the NowTV App, then click OK on "Go to App".

Then whilst in the old style UI go to Entertainment and click OK, then navigate up to Watch Live, then see if that works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's happening also on the live sports channels since late this afternoon.

Has a workaround until NowTV fixes it go to Apps Store, then highlight and click OK on the NowTV App, then click OK on "Go to App".

Then whilst in the old style UI go to Entertainment and click OK, then navigate up to Watch Live, then see if that works.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like the picture glitch has now been fixed, where i just checked the live sports channels via the main NowTV home screen page and the square grey shadow in the top left hand corner of the TV screen now seems fine to me.

If that's the case ignore my workaround in my above reply and watch the live NowTV channels has you normally do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps , that worked, thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this getting fixed by now Tv, its not really acceptable tbh? Pointless just doing something to get around it