cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Santander card not accepted

Hi I'm trying to set up my now tv stick and won't accept my Santander visa debit. I havenjoy contacted customer service by phone they couldn't even guess what was wrong never mind help me out! So tryedon't live chat he just messed me about with stupid questions and comments until it then timed out!

Can anyone tell me if it is Santander that is not accepted? And if there is anything I can do? I wish I had never bought it and as for customer service they are useless!

Help by any chance or have I wasted my money 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar problem with my debit card, make sure you have money in your bank account, as now tv charges a small amount of money to your card to verify it i think it's about 10 pence, hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

HI welcome to the fourm.

We do accept Santander cards, like the comment above suggests make sure there is at least 10p in the bank as we need to do a credit check, once completed the 10p is refunded. Also make sure the card has not expired, and check with your bank they are not blocking NOW TV from you taken out a suscription, as some banks will do this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have updated netflix and disney plus but now tv says wrong details.  Not wrong and I have more than enough credit