cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SMART Stick or SMART box

Now tv smart stick not working,I’m just getting the start up page then it knocks off.Tried it in 2 different houses 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried a full factory reset on your stick, by pressing the small reset button on the stick for 6 seconds whilst the stick is powered on.

Also make sure that you are using the stick with the mains power adpator plug, rather than using a USB powered socket on your TV to see if that gets you further than the nowtv reboot welcome screen you seem to be encountering.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working after trying reset. Had bad experience with last stick, I am convinced it was responsible for breaking my fairly new Samsung TV a couple of years ago and after I was informed  I could only watch Now tv with a stick I ordered one and it's not  working!! Plugged in my old white box and it's working perfectly!! Don't want to use the thing anymore!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV White Box is outdated and is no longer a supported device. You'll need other supported devices to enjoy watching. As you already have a NOW TV Smart Box/ Smart Stick, follow the steps given below and check if that fixes it.

Settings > System > System Update > Check Now.

Update the S/W to version 6.3.2. The the new firmware will be 9.2.3 Build 5136. This should fix it. 

Contact NOW TV via Livechat or write to customerservices(at)nowtv(dot)com / help(at)nowtv(dot)com if the issue persists.