cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SANTANDER CUSTOMERS NOT ALLOWED TO USE NOW TV STICK

FIRSTLY CAN I STATE THAT MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE BEING DELETED AS I TRY TO POST THEM 

I have had 3 posts deleted  so far 

NOW TV DOES NOT ACCEPT SANTADER CARDS OF ANY KIND AS A FORM OF PAYMENT 

a fact that both customer service and live chat didn't tell me.I bought a Now TV Stick for my disabled partner who hardly goes out to be a simple and easy way to occupy her and just pass time in general this has turned out to be useless and a total waste of time and money. 

We're bombarded by the advert till u swallow the hype and like a duty full little sheep get sheared by this company for TV stick that is more hassle than worth then after hours wasted find out you are banned from using it by proxy of simply been a customer of Santander.  Do Santander know the situation 

I cannot go into all the specificsame now but will be back to have my say

THIS IS THE THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN MY OPINION BY FAR

See you soon.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would it be too much for SKY TV or Now (the irony ) TV  to buy back as a good will gesture  my NOW TV Stick I'm assured it works but can't confirm that. And compensate me and my partner for all our time wasted.

Hope to hear from u soon

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi again P

You do realise that you have already been informed, by @Anonymous User (part of the Now TV Team) at 9.31am this morning, that Now TV accepts Santander bank cards.

Therefore, you must check with your bank to see what has gone wrong, there is no point in "raging at the world" until you have your bank credit sorted out.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If as seems likely this IS a Now TV payment processor issue, I hope that it's resolved asap. I had similar issues with an affiliated HSBC card a couple of years ago. Now TV being proved at fault after forensic work by HSBC over several weeks as to why the payments requested were being rejected. The format of these requests being wrong for the type of card being used. I had to get an alternative Bank card  to enable continued use. The best solution NOW TV could use would be to accept PayPal.