cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Responding to your communication

so I received my now tv smart stick two weeks ago. I reported on live chat that the stick was faulty. there's either no sound or apps don't play. I've requested a refund on numerous occasions via live chat. I've been told my issue has been sent to another department and will respond asap.... however this is 2 weeks ago and 3 different conversations. all I want to do is return the stick and get a refund... has anyone else had this issue?
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Keep trying with live chat and any emails you receive but I'm surprised they are making you wait that long, I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team to see if he can respond to you directly on here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you... it's just a little frustrating that's all... I've been with now tv for a few years now and always had a good service...
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
thank you... it's just a little frustrating that's all... I've been with now tv for a few years now and always had a good service...

@Anonymous User I'll try and find out what's happening today as i'm only back in after a very long and sore Paddys Day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi... I've still had no response... not resolved ... still awaiting a refund... very disappointed... think I'm going to find out what my rights are legally and take matter further. is they have taken money and sold me faulty goods.  thank you for your help