cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Replacement WiFi remote for STICK

Lost the WiFi remote for my smart STICK (not box). I cannot find one to buy anywhere - only seems to be remotes that work with boxes. 

I've been onto NowTV customer service chat and was no help - they just gave me a list of shops - none of these shops sell them. 

The sky accessories store has them for £8, but the store is "closed" for some reason.

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a replacement?? Don't mind third party as long as it works. 

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Chl0hilt0n 

I have tagged somebody who works for NowTV to find out how customers buy a replacement official NowTV remote.

in the past you had to buy directly from the online Sky Accessories Shop has per the information on their website.

i did find this NowTV article under the NowTV Help Centre, but when i click on the green "Buy new remote" button on the link below nothing happens for me using MS Edge  (you could try a different internet browser when clicking on the button).

Because the green "buy new remote" button doesn't open for me, i don't know if it is supposed to direct a customer to NowTV live chat or Sky Accessories Shop.

Hopefully the NowTV Employee i tagged (Simon -J NowTV Community Manager) will get back to your tomorrow.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/buy-replacement-accessories-for-now-tv-box-stick 

Chl0hilt0n
Mentor

Thanks for that, I don't know how to do it myself! The link you've included and button to order a new remote as you suggested is the indeed the button that redirects me to live chat which is what I used to speak to people before. Fingers crossed!

Chl0hilt0n
Mentor

Thanks, but sadly I don't have the ability to travel to a store and it says they aren't available for home delivery. I know they have them for home delivery elsewhere but I'd rather keep using the app than pay more to get a new stick I don't need when it should be simple to get a new remote as I've then got a spare stick I can't do anything with.

I have received an email today in response to my contact form in which I outlined the issue and multiple chats with sky and advisors, with a troubleshooting guide to get my remote working again. It's like they don't even read anything I'm saying, honestly.